Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Admire Photography!

It's That Time!

Monday, September 26, 2011

It's hard to believe it's time to start planning family Christmas Cards! I'm offering a new option this year. For $25, I'll design a custom 5x7 Christmas Card for your family that is on a disk that you will be able to take to your choice of developer (WalMart, Target, Snapfish, etc.) to develop. You will simply develop it as you would a 5x7 print and it will be on their photo paper.

For those of you who prefer the full color front and back pearl cardstock that I've done for you in the past, that will still be an option as well. A set of 25 5x7 cards with envelopes will be $45. The company that I use has also come out with a line of beautiful boutique shaped cards (scalloped, circles, and many many many more shapes). The shapes are so much fun and I will be using one of those myself this year! A set of 25 shaped cards with envelopes will be $68.

Any of these cards can be done with a picture you've taken yourself and email to me or we can set up a photo session and use one (or several!) from your session.

Here are a few examples of cards I've done in the past. I have many styles to choose from or we can create a unique card with your ideas!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



0 comments: