Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Admire Photography!

Sunday, February 7, 2010



I am a wife, mother of two rambunctious boys, and a part time teacher. God has truly blessed every area of my life and I can’t even imagine the wonderful plans He has in store for my future!

Among many things I am a chocoholic, shopaholic, Ebayaholic, Longhorn fan, and a tad bit OCD. I love decorating and working on projects around the house with my husband and am always on the lookout for furniture that needs a little TLC.

I am delving into the world of photography thanks to my beautiful children. Since the birth of my first child, I've wanted to capture everyday moments in a beautiful way. My goal in photographing anyone is to capture who they truly are so that their personality is reflected in their photographs. My style leans more toward capturing life as it happens rather than stiffly posed shots. I love images that show the person’s true personality or how the people in the photo interact with one another. I am still learning and developing my newfound interest! Please view my photos to see if it is the right style and feel for you.

0 comments: